Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Claiming Confidence

The Lord's Promises (Assurance that God will do what he said) & Provisions (the action of providing or supplying something for use):

I am for you                --->   Romans 8:31
I believe in you           --->   Psalm 8
I will not fail you         --->   Hebrews 13:5
I am with you              --->   Matthew 28:20
I will provide for you   --->   Philippians 4:19
I love you                    --->   Psalm 145:13
I want to bless you      --->   Genesis12:2; Matthew 5:3-10
I will give you rest       --->   Matthew 11:28
I will strengthen you    --->   Isaiah 41:31
I will answer you         --->   Jeremiah 33:3
I will guide you           --->   Psalm 32:8
I know you                  --->   Psalm 139:1
I have a plan for you   --->   Jeremiah 29:11
I am                           --->   Exodus 3:14


Philippians 1:6
"Be confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Claim Confidence in HIM!
Remember HIS Promises and Provisions!

LIVE OUT P1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment